19 June 2009

One less thing

In the past 365 days, I have done quite a few things. I have moved across country. I have had 3 different jobs. I have gotten engaged. I have lost 15-20 pounds. I have learned to crochet and also how to make my own yarn. But there's one thing, one oh so small, yet massively huge thing that I have not done. I have not smoked a cigarette. And I have many people to thank for that. Sarah, my family, my friends.... I could not have done it without every single one of you. You nagged, you poked, you facebooked, you texted, you supported, and you loved... and I can't begin to express how much that meant and still means to me. So, thanks. Thanks for making sure I have one less thing on my list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One year is a giant step. Each successive year will be easier and easier.